THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! SPRING FORUM COMING SOON
2019 Fall ETP Forum
This comprehensive 1 day program has been built upon the premise of allowing Advisors & Institutions the opportunity to take a deep dive into the most relevant investment themes this year. Our 5-star speaking faculty will be at your disposal to address cutting edge topics and answer questions.
HONORING OUR ETF PORTFOLIO CHALLENGE WINNERS
The Spring 2019 ETF Global Portfolio Challenge winners were honored at the Fall 2019 ETP Forum in New York City. Students from as far as Colombia, Switzerland, and Italy came to take part in this experience. Among the highlights of their day, was a private tour of the Nasdaq MarketSite during the closing bell. We look forward to recognizing and welcoming our Fall 2019 winners to a similar experience at our next ETP Forum in May.
WHAT WE COVER
HOT TOPICS AT THE ETP FORUM
Identifying the best sectors and regions in which to invest
- Fixed Income: Positioning your portfolio as the bull market comes to an end
- Incorporating strategic beta strategies into your portfolio
- Volatility Strategies: To hedge or not to hedge
- Accessing Liquid Alts through ETPs
- The QE Stimulus Phenomena: Which foreign markets should you invest in
- ETF Model Portfolios: Are they right for you
- The rise of the Robo Advisor: How to position your practice accordingly